You cannot place a new order from your country: United States
How do we achieve Crit d’Or’s quality?
Only the best quality can give the greatest pleasure. All of our decisions are always centred on the excellence of the product.
That is why we make our products in agreement with the following commitments:
- We select the best raw materials: the nuts (according to variety, size, origin, taste, appearance, etc.), the chocolate, cocoa, honey, sugar and sea salt, etc. All the ingredients we use have to be of excellent quality as they contribute to the quality of the final product.
- The chocolates contain only 100% pure cocoa butter.
- We continue to make products in small quantities, using artisan methods. Some methods are Crit d’Or’s own procedures which have been developed over the years.
- We respect the time required to make each product. Our objective is not to have the largest production but to have the finest quality product on the market.
- We work with external certified laboratories, who help us to maintain our commitment to quality.
- The products are made daily at our facilities.
- We only work with packaging that guarantees the best preservation so that the product reaches the end user in the best condition. At the same time, this packaging must also have the utmost respect for the environment.